3. Victory II
I was lucky enough to be part of the Victory II inaugural voyage from Montreal to Detroit and I loved the experience. I love food and I couldn't be happier with the delicious cuisine and service. Their two restaurants, the Victory Dining Room and the Lighthouse Grille are beautiful and they offer options to please everybody. The staff is amazing and I’m already missing them (Amelita and Lourdes)! I had the chance to discover Montreal, Quebec City, Niagara Falls, Toronto, the warm hospitality in Kingston and be surprised by Cleveland and Detroit. I loved the Cleveland Museum of Art, it was a great find during my stop in the city. The views were breathtaking and the atmosphere is relaxing. Nothing like sitting with your drink or coffee while admiring the world. Every sunset and sunrise was unforgettable. It was a lovely time and I’ll be back for sure! Thanks !!

Loved the new Victory ll !

Victory II Cruise Review by Glenda Rosado