• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Victory II Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Loved the new Victory ll !

Review for Victory II to Canada & New England
Glenda Rosado
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jul 2018
Cabin:
On our way to Detroit!
Victory II in Toronto
Lunch and wine tasting at Château des Charmes.
Picasso!

I was lucky enough to be part of the Victory II inaugural voyage from Montreal to Detroit and I loved the experience. I love food and I couldn't be happier with the delicious cuisine and service. Their two restaurants, the Victory Dining Room and the Lighthouse Grille are beautiful and they offer options to please everybody. The staff is amazing and I’m already missing them (Amelita and Lourdes)!

I had the chance to discover Montreal, Quebec City, Niagara Falls, Toronto, the warm hospitality in Kingston and be surprised by Cleveland and Detroit. I loved the Cleveland Museum of Art, it was a great find during my stop in the city.

The views were breathtaking and the atmosphere is relaxing. Nothing like sitting with your drink or coffee while admiring the world. Every sunset and sunrise was unforgettable. It was a lovely time and I’ll be back for sure! Thanks !!

Cabin B