True North Cruise Review

Best experience of my life

True North Cruise Review by JennyTeede

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

My mother in law recommended we go on this cruise. I loved that it was only small (approx 32 passengers & 25 staff) True North could go into areas & gorges that no other boat can enter. The crew members are absolutely fantastic who pay attention to every detail. They are always happy & willing to lend a hand. I always felt safe & extremely well looked after. They were also very encouraging & able to get everyone involved.

Our cabin was fantastic, very comfortable beds, all the amenities provided eg, hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner & body wash plus body cream etc.

The food was delicious every time & very healthy. I never felt hungry and enjoyed every meal.

My favourite place was eagle Falls where we helicoptered there & back & had a bbq which was so upmarket for outside. No expense is ever spared. The clear water holes were fantastic to spend time in where we sat in the water drinking champagne. The most amazing sight was sitting on the very top rock/cave with rock above our heads, rock art behind our heads & a view of waterholes. I felt like I was the only person there. Absolutely spectacular.

I can only highly recommend going on this cruise & I would love to go on another True North Cruise perhaps to Papua New Guinea next time.

JennyTeede's Full Rating Summary

Our cabin had a large porthole with 2 single beds. There was plenty of space to unpack our clothes & toiletries. The beds were really comfortable as were the pillows. The bathroom was a good size, great water pressure & all the amenities were provided. There was a tv & movies to watch but we never turned it on. Too tired at the end of the day after amazing activities & crashed.

JennyTeede