• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Bashwiner
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jul 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Veranda 2C

Perhaps it's just me. But elbowing your way to an omlette, then blocking someone else out to grab a vacant table is not my preferred start to a vacation day. And how do you feed 2500 people? Rather tastelessly - unless you upgrade your "all-inclusive" package to a pricier alternative.

And perhaps I should have purchased a more expensive stateroom. At about 4:00 a.m. every morning we were awakened by rattling overhead, like a metal wrack was being rolled back and forth across the floor. (I had a chance to refine that guess because it happened every morning.) Plus, it seemed the tug was showing some age. In anything rougher than a perfectly calm Baltic, the door to our stateroom rattled and the roof creaked.

Though I don't blame Celebrity, you can count on a case of the "cruise ship crud," no matter how many times you let those attendants douse your hands with Purell - five of the six of us came home hacking.

Deluxe Veranda 2C

nice view of the life rafts

6 Helpful Votes