3. S.S. Beatrice
For me the ship was too small. I don't think river cruises are for me. This might be great for some people but just didn't wow me at all. The entertainment was mediocre at best. It consisted of a female singer with a piano accompaniment. One night they had a singer who claimed to know 2000 songs. He was beyond awful. That was it for entertainment. The enrichment portion was one person one day who talked about the European Union. It wasn't informative in my opinion. The food was good. The service was very good. The variety of food was good. I had the steak one night and it was below average and disappointing. The other nights were good. The excursions were average I suppose. They were certainly nothing exceptional by any means. I've been on cruises with much better excursions. This to me was disappointing. The fitness room was small and not much to it. I liked the all inclusive feature of the cruise, but that's usually the way we travel anyway. I think we've done our one and only river cruise. It just didn't excite my wife and I. I think for us it's better to be on an ocean cruise with a ship that holds 800 to 1200 people. We needed more variety and better entertainment. We certainly could have used better excursions. We weren't able to complete our river cruise itinerary because of the water level in the Danube. So we had to settle for being bused to different cities to complete our excursions. It's certainly not the fault of the cruise line. People just need to be aware that it's a possibility that you won't be able to get to all the cities on your agenda.

Not My Cup Of Tea

S.S. Beatrice Cruise Review by Texas Traveler1717

The fitness room was small and not much to it.

Texas Traveler1717’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld S.S. Beatrice price drops

The cabin was very small. We are average size people and the room was the smallest I've ever stayed in. I had to have the staff take a chair and table out of the room just to get into one side of the bed. I have no idea what they were thinking when they designed the furniture for the rooms. It was way to cramped. The bathroom wasn't much bigger than a bathroom on an airplane.
The veranda isn't a veranda. It's a window that opens with no balcony. A complete waste.

More Uniworld S.S. Beatrice Reviews