3. Celestyal Olympia
We chose this trip by chance, and I had the most wonderful 3.5 days in the cruise. Before the trip begins I know there will be little time on the islands and Athens, but this was what I've chosen and approved before payment. Everything was just perfect. We've stayed in juniour suite, which was quite big room for a cruise, everything was clean, and whenever we stop at the islands and come back, we found our room cleaned just perfectly. Dining was much better than I've expected, service was very rapid and kind in the restaurants. All the staff was friendly, kind and with smiling faces.Night shows were excellent, and luckily among 1600 people, around 700 of them from World Cruise Party and it was very entartaining to watch them partying around the pool. Pool was very small but who wants to swim in a pool when you are in endless seas!.. I adored our ship, the rescue boats hanging near the sides make the ship a bit nostalgic and cute. You may take your time while crusing, in your cabin to rest, in different lounges to listen to music or drink something, eating, sunbathing at the pool side, gambling in casino, walking at the deck, watching the waves from the deck and etc. In Patmos, Santorini and Mykonos boats got us from the ship to the ports which was very fun since to watch our ship from a boat was very exciting. Our turkish guide was excellent. I'll remember this cruise with very lovely memories.

My favorite vacation, thanks to Celestyal Olympia..

Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review by rkisakurek

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Greece
Celestyal Cruises 1, Passenger Services @Celestyal Cruises has responded
Thank you for your review for your cruise on-board Celestyal Olympia. We are happy to learn that you have really enjoyed your very first cruise. All your compliments will be forwarded to the appropriate departments. We do hope you welcome you again on the future on-board one our cruise vessels.
rkisakurek’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Olympia price drops

Nice view, smells nice, clean, big room