3. Viking Mimir
This was a most disappointing holiday for the high price we paid. When booking this trip we assumed that you are able to step off the boat in to the towns listed and enjoy exploring on our own. Unfortunately we spent more time on buses as the docking stations are too far away. We also had to change ships which meant a 3 hour bus journey therefore missing an afternoon in Nuremberg. That then necessitated a 1.5 hour coach journey back to visit Regensburg from Passau on the following day. When in Koblenz the ship only docked for 2 hours so again little time to explore. If you intend to book find out exactly where you will be docked and for how long. We were also not informed at booking that the sun deck would be closed for 2 days because of low bridges. Had I been informed at booking I would not have paid extra for a balcony as we could not sit on it for about half the trip as the ship was docked along side other Viking boats a number of times. The included tours would have been good had it not been so busy. The number of tourists at the venues being taken around on guided tours meant they were packed (many of them from other Viking ships). Most of our guides however were knowledgeable and interesting. I cannot complain about the ship, cabin , staff or food. The sip was clean, the cabin whilst small was good and the food very good. I would not do another river cruise and would not recommend this one. We have emailed Viking but as expected have had no response.

Not Do Grand Viking European Tour

Viking Mimir Cruise Review by Rubywed

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

I would not do another river cruise and would not recommend this one.

We have emailed Viking but as expected have had no response.
Rubywed’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Mimir price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 227
Clean and tidy but small
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins