3. Grand Celebration
The complete experience was a rip off. 1- You pay for a deal of a cruise on groupon and you think you made a great deal but when boarding, they force you to enter your credit card information on a paper so that they can have a hand on charging your card for anything they want. You pay for fees that they never communicated on groupon : you pay for room service fee per person, not per room but per person ! even my 3 year old daughter who barely knows anything about a cruise paid full price for a room cleaning fee. 2- You pay 18% gratuities whether you like it or not. This should be optional and never mandatory. 3- You pay for a plastic , defective room key that they provide you with wrong instructions on the key and if the key happens to break or get lost, they will bill you $20 per key (even an hotel will never bill you for a lost key !) 4- They will play you at the casino and make sure that you waste your money there 5- The customer service team is awful ! They are rude and barely answer your question. They are aggressive and do not look like they enjoy what they do. 6- The disembarkation process is mess with a queue that is endless when getting out of the ship. Thankfully I had a little child which put me in a priority line but otherwise, anticipate wasting 1-2 hours getting out of the ship ! 7- They will charge you any amount they want on your card and you do not even get an invoice for every charge to understand it unless you ask for it ! Few waiters that served us at our table were courteous but apart from that, I never knew that I will end up paying 10 times the price of the ship once onboard ! The pool was dirty, clearly you could see that the water has not been changed frequently, neither was the pool cleaned.

Complete rip-off ! You will end up paying 10 times the price of the trip !

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by mistoura

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
The complete experience was a rip off.

mistoura’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin R79
cabin was not appropriate for a family.
I mentioned to the customer service agent that I had a 3 year old kid at the booking but they gave us a cabin with bed that could fit 2 people only and 1 extra bed above our bed. Obviously I will not let my young daughter sleep on a hanging bed above our heads the whole night without fearing that she could fall down !
What room structure is that?