3. American Star
A great cruise on a small boat - about 100 people. Smaller makes for more friendly. The chef told us at the beginning we would be eating lobster daily and that we did, at nearly every of the 3 meals a day. The lobster omelet was especially tasty. The on land trips were informative and we were allowed time to go out on our own as well. The cruise director Chelsea was just full of enthusiasm and made the week go by too fast. My wife and I really enjoyed getting close enough to 19 lighthouses to take identifiable photos of them. Even got to walk up to 3 of them.The entertainment during the evenings was enjoyable, especially the group of 10 college youth signing oldies and goodies.Watching the boat dock and depart the dock was also a first event for myself. You should go; you will enjoy it for sure.

Sun, light houses and islands.

American Star Cruise Review by C R

You should go; you will enjoy it for sure.
C R’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Star price drops

Cabin AAL
Cabin AAL 219
Fine with two double beds, TV and chair, with a balcony.
  American Star Deck Plans