I always wanted to travel to Greece, especially Crete. The cruise line excursions were not very good - they did not accurately describe the level of activity. It was extremely rigorous. The shopping excursion in Limassol was a complete waste - they dropped us at the harbor and told us to walk. After a few blocks in what seemed like a slum with no stores in sight, several of us took a shuttle back to the ship. In Santorini I had a beautiful cruise on a catamaran, but the van driver would not take us back to the ship. He dropped us off and said we could take the cable car down, except no one wanted to. He refused to bring us to the ship. I was very disappointed with the spa. I paid extra for it, but you didn't need a card; anyone could go. The whirlpool was also outside with no shade or protection from the wind and sun. Many people would not eat in the grand dining room, as the food was average to below average. I ended up eating at the buffet most times. The specialty restaurants were fantastic, but we could not get reservations for any of them except for what we booked before sailing. The entire experience was under-rated and I will not travel Oceania again.

Very disappointing

Riviera Cruise Review by agogirl

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level

The entire experience was under-rated and I will not travel Oceania again.
agogirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A2
Carpet was stained; beds not separated, as requested; shower too small to adequately wash hair or shave (kept hitting the walls)
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins