3. Celebrity Reflection
This was return to the Reflection for us, and a first time for our friends. We had also booked Aqua Class cabins for the first time, so were excited to see if the experience lived up to everything we had been told it would be. We had travelled straight from the airport to the ship, in an independent transfer. Arrival at the port and embarkation was well organised, with no real lines and it was very very speedy. The ship is beautiful, with familiar features from the other Solstice Class ships, but with a redesigned top deck to accommodate more cabins. There were lots (600+) under 21's onboard, which given that this was a summer holidays cruise probably shouldn't have been as much of a surprise as it was, but most of the time the ship felt very quiet, especially on an evening. I have never seen the Martini bar so quiet which was great, but there were areas (The Retreat most notably) which seemed to attract big groups of teenagers, to the exclusion of other passengers. Our Aqua Class cabin was nice, but compared to a Concierge cabin wasn't really any different. The shower was fancier, but I don't know that it was really any better on the whole. It was nice to have access to the Persian Garden, which is larger on this ship than the other Solstice Class ships. One of the main attractions for people booking Aqua is Blu, the restaurant primarily for Aqua Class guests. We had been told that it was very much like a speciality restaurant. We ended up eating here twice on an evening, and booked speciality dining for the rest of our meals. Blu was lovely, the team were friendly and helpful, and the food was nice, but I have to say I was a little underwhelmed. I think this was probably due to people raving about the experience, and me expecting too much! Speciality dining was as always excellent. Lawn Club Grill was especially good, and the Mediterranean night that they held was particularly great. The other exceptional experience was Le Petit Chef. I loved Qsine, and was sad that Le Petit Chef has completely taken over on Reflection, but it is a fun night, with good food, and you have to eat here! The entertainment was probably the most disappointing aspect of the trip. With the exception of The Flyrights, every show was disappointing. The production shows were tired, apart from Euphoria, which was really good. The ports were lovely, all of them busy, but beautiful. All in all, a great cruise!

Great Cruise on a Beautiful Ship

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by stephenjp

The ports were lovely, all of them busy, but beautiful.

All in all, a great cruise!
stephenjp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 2148
The cabin was nice, but noisy. We were under the pool deck, so you would occasionally hear noise from above, but the cabin stewards store room was right outside our door, so from early mornings, you could hear the door banging. The other thing about the cabins was that we had requested the balcony divider be opened, so that we could spend more time with our friends, but this wasn't possible.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins