Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review
1,827 Reviews

It is all about the money

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by ddostal

• Sail Date: Oct 2017
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom 10

This was the second time that I was on this ship. First time was great (the year before). This time it was terrible.

It all started when boarding. I had a couple of bottles of wine in my suitcase which you are allowed and they held on to it in security. I was not informed and had to go get it myself.

The food in the café was terrible. People were saving the pea soup was yesterdays guacamole. Food was cold except for the Jello with was warm and runny. Amazing difference a year makes.

Entertainment was exactly the same shows from the crew.

In the cabin you could here water running through the pipes until 2 a.m.. The plumbing stopped working a couple of times.

A pipe burst 2 down from us and flooded much of the area with hot water. I was not kept informed of what was happening and the officers did not answer any questions. All cruise long, we had to deal with wet floors, wiring hanging down, and equipment all over the place. They worked on this problem day and night so sleep never happened. Even an officer got made at me because I was complaining to other passengers but still did nothing.

The only thing I heard from the ship is when one of the crew made a joke about it around the pool.

Even at one port you had to pay to get off the ship and be transferred to town even though there was a spot at the dock for free transfers to town in which other cruise lines used including Royal Caribbean

This was my tenth cruise (fourth with Celebrity) and that is where it ends

ddostal's Full Rating Summary

Inside Stateroom 10
Cabin 10 ?

Clean and wet. Good when the plumbing worked and the water through the pipes stopped

Barcelona

Spent a few day there. I can't wait to get back

Alicante

Everything was at the port. Sidewalks were amazing

Florence & Pisa Tour

Amazing place. Watch for pick pocketers

View All 274 Florence & Pisa Tour Reviews