3. Carnival Pride
My husband and I decided to sail on Carnival Pride because it was a short drive to Baltimore and I had previously sailed on Carnival Pride and was pleased with the service. Cabin: We booked a balcony cabin on deck 7. The cabin was nice and clean. I cannot say enough good things about our room steward Eka. He made sure we had everything we needed and went out of his way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. He is beyond awesome. Dining: Prior to our cruise date I emailed the Maitre' D to request a table for two. We initially requested any time dining but was wait listed. We later received an email stating that anytime dining was sold out and we were assigned late dining. After unpacking my husband and I went down to make sure we would have a table for 2. I was happy to find that we were indeed assigned a table for 2. I believe we ate in the Normandie dining room 4 nights, 1 night at David's Steakhouse and 2 nights either room service, Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana or the buffet. Overall we enjoyed our dinners in the dining room and at David's and Guy's, however found the buffet food left a lot to be desired. We enjoyed the food at the Blue Iguana, especially the bowls. Entertainment and Activities: Dr. "E", our cruise director was the best! He was so full of energy, approachable and hilarious. He made any event he was at, fun. The Lip Sync battle events were lots of fun as was Karaoke. We visited the comedy club and that as fun as well. Ports and Shore excursions: On this cruise we visited Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Freeport. At Grand Turk we simply chilled on the beach, chilled and ate at Margaritaville. There are a few shops in port but I don't believe we purchased anything. Half Moon Cay is simply beautiful. One could not ask for a better beach. Here we relaxed on the beach, swam in the ocean and ate at the island bbq. My husband really enjoyed the food at the island bbq. We booked a Carnival sponsored excursion for Freeport. I believe it was called "See and Sea". We left in an air conditioned tour bus and visited the Rand nature center which was small but nice. We learned about different types of plant life on the island and saw a peacock, snake, and a hawk. We then left and went on a Glass Bottom boat which was the highlight of this excursion. Our captains, Ross and Davon (Javon maybe) were professional, welcoming, and very nice. We were able to see fish and a shark. Other points: Although I was really pleased with the level of service and the experience we had on Carnival Pride, almost every day and sometimes throughout the night there were loud booms above our heads. We have no idea what these sounds were but they sometimes made it hard to relax. I would definitely sail the Carnival Pride! Awesome trip!

Awesome Trip!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by teachernva

I would definitely sail the Carnival Pride! Awesome trip!
teachernva’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 7210
Great cabin. I had a balcony on deck 7, not sure of the cabin category. It was clean and I loved the location right near the elevators.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins