3. Emerald Princess
This cruise was chosen for my by family members, to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday. I was excited to go to Alaska and Canada. This cruise exceeded my expectations and went beyond. Everyone in our 14 person party had a great time. We were never bored, in fact I wanted more time during my day so I could do more activities. I was often trying to decide which activity to participate in. The entertainment spanned from bingo, music shows, comedians and trivia to art shows, wine tasting and movies. We went swimming (yes in Alaska) and it was marvelous. There was golf putting basketball and other games up top. They were seriously so fun The cities we visited were beautiful and prepared for the disembarkment of multiple cruises with thousands of people. We were able to shop, hike, go whale watching, see amazing glaciers, waterfalls and wildlife. I highly recommend this cruise. I've already told my friends about it and recommended to them that they go.

Fantastic Cruise... I would highly recommend

Ages 16+
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID D116
It was great. Could sleep 4, we only had 3. Bunk bed was uncomfortable, but the two singles were amazingly comfortable.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins