3. Viking Sky
We had never cruised with Viking before but seeing photos of their new Ocean ships, we fell in love with the aesthetic and the designs of the ships. First impressions on board, the staff were so friendly and helpful, immediately had a glass of wine in hand and we were off to a great trip. We were on the 8th floor in a deluxe Veranda Cabin. First time having a balcony on a cruise and loved it. We hit rough seas leaving New York and I was starting to wonder what we got ourselves into but once we arrived in the Caribbean it was calm and beautiful. The drink package was a great deal and allowed us to try many different new wines with dinner, the wine stewards were also very good with their suggestions. We did not partake in many activities on board, we enjoyed our team reading, going to the indoor spa and gym, and using the pools. The Spa was a nice touch and after a port day was very relaxing and enjoyable. The main dining room was always very good and I liked the regional tasting menus at each destinations. Manfredi's Italian was very good and I absolutely loved the Chef's Table, I wish I had tried all the different menus. I have booked another viking Cruise for December 2018 and can't wait.

Endless Possibilities on the Viking Sky

Viking Sky Cruise Review by SquatsandChampagne

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean

I have booked another viking Cruise for December 2018 and can't wait.
SquatsandChampagne’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Gorgeous room, nice sized balcony. Bed was so comfortable, Movies were on the Tv's were a nice touch. I liked the location being on the 8th floor, super close to explorers lounge and 7th floor pool and dining options.