3. Norwegian Escape
Went on the cruise for extended family vacation. Worse cruise I've ever been on. To many people. Not enough space. I would stay in the city if I wanted people to constantly bump into me. Not enough shows that were free. First cruise I've been on you had to pay for a real show. All the rest were singing only. Definately not enough smoking areas. Bad enough I'm a second class citizen in the US the boat had three in the worst places possible. Needs more than one Adult pool. Couldn't get near it during the days at sea. Needs to show movies in the theater more than 3 times a week. Buffet was not that good. Layout of ship very poor. Had to walk miles to go from one part to another. Not relaxing at all. Cruised on Norwegian 30 years ago. This trip did not compare in the least. No shows during dinner with the waiters. Just a bad trip.

Way overcrowded