3. Royal Princess
We chose this particular cruise because the ports of call were places we wanted to both visit and also re-visit. Embarkation went very smoothly and we were on board before we knew it. We prefer to go to Alfredo's on embarkation day as the horizon court buffet is generally very crowded and its very relaxing to be served at Alfredo's. Their pizza is the best and we also enjoy their traditional sangria. Our cabin was a balcony cabin which what we usually book. I just feel the difference in price for the relatively new club level balcony cabins is worth it. We do anytime dining and can usually make a reservation for dinner in the morning and then not have to wait for a table for 2. I don't mind sharing a table but that generally takes a lot longer to complete the meal, at least in my experience, and if you want to go to a show it can be difficult to make it on time. Our bed was for the first time not real comfortable which was somewhat disappointing because this has never happened to us before and this was our 19th cruise with Princess and the 5th or 6th on the Royal. We enjoyed the 2 new production shows, the Secret Silk and Encore. The comedians were very funny and the bands were all very good. Several of the ports were a little disappointing this cruise but overall we enjoyed them. I felt that the service was excellent as it always has been in our previous cruises. Disembarkation went smoothly as well.

Sailing the British Isles in style on the Royal Princess

Royal Princess Cruise Review by loudini56

loudini56’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB D607
The only disappointment was that our bed was not very comfortable
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins