3. Oasis of the Seas
I truly had a wonderful time on this cruise. The staff was great, the food was simply delicious, with a large selection to choose from. The activities were exiting, the shows were entertaining, except for the Broadway show, Cats. I did not care for the performance, I would have enjoyed another Broadway performance much more, example of, Lion king or Hamilton. I would recommend Royal Caribbean to all of my family and friends, I did not want to leave the ship, I wanted the fun to continue for two more weeks. I would like to let Royal Caribbean know that, they make there guess feel like royalty, it was great to experience the life of luxury for one week. I now know how the queen of England live her daily life. It was short but a wonderful experience that I hope to relive again. Cruising is the only way to vacation. Thank you.

A Wonderful Experience