3. Mariner of the Seas
Ship has been refurbished but not carpet and drapes in cabins . There is a musty Odor because they are so old. The only way I would ever go back on this ship is if They refurbished the cabins. I was on this ship in November, when it was in Singapore. Everything about it then was awful. It was hard to believe it was a Royal Caribbean ship . The improvements have been significant, but until the cabins are re-done they should not tell you it has had a complete makeover. They did add a lot of fun amenities that the kids and myself really enjoyed. The staff were nice. The breakfast overall in the Windjammer could use improvement. The meats looked so greasy. The dining room food was good and the deserts were excellent. Overall , everything was acceptable, except the old, musty , moldy smelling cabins. When they complete this , I would go back. I am a Diamond Plus C&A member. So I have A variety of ship experience.

Everything redone but cabins