3. Oasis of the Seas
Amazing!! The ship is not crowded even with over 6,000 guests on-board. It’s a very different feeling ship than our many other cruises. Loved the solarium, spa, outdoor feel and awesome views. It’s a different experience than most cruise ships. Go and Enjoy!! And since I don’t have enough words yet for the review. Allow me to continue... my teenage girls like the teen club staff involvement better on other ships BUT. They made great friends on this ship and had a blast!! It’s just less staff involvement and tons of activities to do. It’s impossible to see this ship in just 7 days so another oasis experience is inevitable for our family. My wife and I enjoyed the spa experiences and the shows. Not as talented as other ships we’ve been on but the shows did not disappoint. They were incredible as well. From ice skating shows to aqua theater and comedy live shows. So much fun!!

Oasis of the Seas 1st time