Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Sydneykn18

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I had previously been on the Allure of the Seas ship twice, before I heading on Harmony. I felt excited to go on another cruise that was very similar to Allure, since that experience was amazing. I have two kids, one 14 years old and the other 11. They were excited to explore what activities the ship had to offer, for example the Ultimate Abyss, which was an adult version of the slides at McDonald’s, the fantastic water slides, and even the pizza at Sorrento’s. The shows were very well put together and it was never boring to watch. The Central Park was very beautiful and it was great for taking pictures. The food was very good it had many different cuisines from different countries. The service was amazing the waiters were very nice and generous. Also when I checked in and out it was very fast and smooth. I personally think that the cruise was very fun and exciting, I am very sure I will be coming back in 2019 on Symphony of the seas.

Sydneykn18's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 6V 95531

The cabin was very clean and comfortable to sleep in. The TV that can move was very convenient for my children and the bathroom had a very nice shower.

Sydneykn18