3. Celebrity Eclipse
For this price range, I feel that everything should be in Tip-top shape. Celebrity's ship are way over due a facelift. I know that they are planning them, but I feel that the next year or so while we wait, I may try another cruise line, a newer ship. The service on Celebrity and the staff are always great! The food in the dining room and buffet are very hit and miss. This is another disappointment for this price level, I feel that you shouldn't have to spend extra to eat in the specialty dining to have great food. We did eat in the specialty dining. Tuscan Grill is always good, but I was so upset about getting rid of Qusine for this stupid Petite Chef- cartoon on your plate and a very mediocre meal, with only two choices- That was a rip off!!! I really missed Qusine the way it was. Our cabin was very comfortable, we felt that we had enough space. Bed very comfy, our stateroom attendant was excellent. I just felt that the cabin needed a facelift. The bathroom and furniture looked worn. I have a real bone to pick with Celebrity about their shore excursions. Do you notice that you cannot read any reviews on any of their shore excursions? I really wish you could. For that reason, I always try to book outside tours and excursions, but sometimes they seem like the best options, but we usually regret it, wishing that I had more information about what to expect. The other thing was that often we felt rushed during the day to get back to the ship and didn't feel like we had enough time to see anything. I guess this is the nature of cruising tho. I do love not having to unpack and pack to get to another location. I do love being at sea, But I think I may have to try another cruise line.

A great trip, but Celebrity really needs a facelift

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Lisabrette

Lisabrette’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1B 9200
Cabin really needs an uplift. The beds are comfy tho! My stateroom attendant was a doll!
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins