3. Norwegian Bliss
I wanted to experience a new ship that offered 27 dining opportunities and lots of entertainment. This was our seventh trip to Alaska and our 6th cruise. We wanted to embark from Seattle as all of our earlier cruises had sailed from Whittier. The Bliss is a beautiful new ship with lots of activities for families and children. Being a couple in their seventies, we really prefer quieter surroundings. So we booked a suite in the Haven area. This decision saved our cruise! The ship has all of their game shows and contests in the Atrium area of the ship, two deck open area. It was extremely loud! It was nice to go back to my Haven! The ship has a race track, lager tag, two huge water slides, and a children’s water park area which everyone seemed to enjoy very much. They had excellent entertainment such as Broadway show “The Jersey Boys” and “Havana”, along with good entertainment in the lounge areas. We ate at the optional dining venues, Cagney’s Steakhouse, Teppanaki, Los Lobos and Q. We also ate at the Haven restaurant. It was the best food I have experienced on a cruise ship before. Our cabin was beautiful as was the whole ship. We had wonderful and polite service everywhere we went on the ship. I would sail the ship again but only in the Haven area. This ship is built for families, singles and active people. They will love it!

Sixth Cruise to Alaska

Premiertraveller’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H5 18712
Beautiful cabin. Plenty of storage. Nice bathroom with tub and shower. Loved the espresso/coffee maker. Wonderful snacks. Loved the quiet lounge area, bar, Restaurant in the Haven. The Horizon Lounge is a two deck glass walled area to view the beauty of Alaska.
Deck 18 Suite Cabins

• Mount Roberts Tramway
    Love this tram. Gives you such a beautiful view of the shops and the channel
    View All 228 Mount Roberts Tramway Reviews
  • Lumberjack Show
    We have enjoyed this 2or 3 times before. We still enjoyed it!
    View All 298 Lumberjack Show Reviews
  • 4x4 Tour
    Loved it! Gives you an opportunity to get in the forest and the fish lunch the family cooks for you is wonderful! Would do it again!
  • Butchart Gardens
    Loved seeing the city and countryside and hearing the history and interesting facts about the area. This was my 4th visit to Butchart Gardens. I was 8 on my first visit. It is such a beautiful place. I wish they gave you more times at the gardens. Two hours is not enough time to experience the whole garden. But we enjoyed what we saw.
    View All 270 Butchart Gardens Reviews