3. MSC Magnifica
Will put positives first the intinery was very good and embarkation and disembarkation was very smooth and easy. Bars and service in bars was very friendly and great service. Buffet had a very wide range to chose from and was satisfactory in all aspects could not fault. Ship was well presented clean.Our cabin was always spotless and our cabin steward (Martin) was very friendly and accommodating. Now for the negatives Guest Services were extremely unprofessional, rude and no help what so ever. Went down to get my cabin card fixed which they did with minimal dialogue and when asked for a possible upgrade was direct to a sign and then was dismissed in a very rude manner. The Resturant was an absoltute joke. Choice of meals were extremely poor (I had grilled chicken 7 nights out of 11, as there was nothing else on the menu that I could eat). Service was totally unprofessional and inappropriate at times with rude jokes. Every night we were all served at different times as much as 20 minutes apart (table for 6) which made it very awkward.

Good in some areas, awful in others

MSC Magnifica Cruise Review by Jinty1991

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella

Jinty1991’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Magnifica price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 8006
Cabin was always spotless and clean, but was expecting a double bed not 2 singles.
Riccione Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins