3. Carnival Ecstasy
I wasn't super impressed with the cleanliness of my room, to be honest. There seemed to be some dust, or maybe mold - the first night, my nose was going crazy. Also, aren't cruises supposed to have a ton of entertainment? I feel like I was waiting for events the whole time. The food was okay. The breakfast was great, even though my girlfriend didn't really bother eating most of the stuff that was served. The dinners we found to be great. We weren't exactly "impressed", but we at least enjoyed the food and the atmosphere, so we have nothing really to complain about this. My girlfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed the music! There were live bands, and we actually got to hang out with one of the guitarists after their set. He was super cool, and he kind of made the trip worth it. We also appreciated the nearby parking with Instapark once we got back to the mainland. Overall not a bad time, but not really impressed, to be honest.

Just seemed average all around

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by WillPickles

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Overall not a bad time, but not really impressed, to be honest.
WillPickles’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6E E58
The cabin had a great view, but messed with my allergies for some reason.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins