3. Adventure of the Seas
I went on this cruise with friends which i usually do so i always go with the flow. The ports such as Bar Harbor were exceptional as was portland maine. The 2 ports in Halifax and New Brunswick in Canada were sub par. New Brunswick was a run down town and had absolutely nothing within walking distance. the town was simply boring. Halifax had a decent museum. The dining experience outside of 1-2 nights our service was so so in the main dining room & the my time dining setup was a disaster from the very 1st day. Noone told us until we got to the dining room that you had to make a reservation for my time dining. It got fixed by the 3rd night but by then the damage was already done. the late night food selection was terrible. it was pizza or some cheap excuse for a sandwich. other ships had more food to choose from. the selection was just average. Our cabin attendant was just horrible and kept forgetting to give us towels at least 4 times. We had to ask for them over and over as well as having a poor excuse for a refrigerator. David Curtis who played piano and was hilarious all week with his random singing of the best songs. He kept us busy and often stayed well past his allotted time. Simply put he was the best cruise entertainment i ever saw in the 5 cruises I have been on. He made the cruise for me. Otherwise this ship is dated and not all that exciting.

Adventure of the Seas is average at best EXCEPT for the exceptional entertainment

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by bigbob222

bigbob222’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 7562
The cabin was a standard size cabin which is to say quite small but this is normal and expected. The refrigerator should be a regular one and not a cooler which really doesnt keep drinks too cold. our cabin attendant was unfortunately very disorganized and kept forgetting to give us fresh towels at least 4 times on the cruise.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins