On the 9th day of our holiday my husband fell really ill.he had to be rushed in to Athens Hospital, he had 10 days in intensive care in all he spent 6 weeks in hospital. i would like to thank p&0 Oceana doctor for spotting the seriousness, as we thought he had heat stroke..turned out he had a gallstone blocking his bile tube completely he certainly would not have survived had it not been for the Oceana doctor and the greek doctors. also i would like to thank the lady who phoned me every day from p&o for 6 weeks while i was in Greece even sending magazines for me and a phone.. if i needed it!! even though my holiday ended long before i could fly home.she was a comfort to me being able to talk to someone english, so i would certainly holiday with p&o again. My holiday was excellent until it came abruptly to an end.

after service

Oceana Cruise Review by blanche63

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Inside Twin with Shower

Hospital, he had 10 days in intensive care in all he spent 6 weeks in hospital.

My holiday was excellent until it came abruptly to an end.
blanche63’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Oceana price drops

Inside Twin with Shower
Cabin OD d708/1
very good! and a lovely cabin steward
  Oceana Deck Plans