3. Oasis of the Seas
My wife and i wanted to cruise to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. This was our second cruse, but first with Royal Caribbean. We paid over 4k for the stateroom, for 8 days. We paid extra for a 3 nights premium dining plan (like a steakhouse or Italian), and wifi. The wifi pricing is the most absurd thing ever. $17-$21 USD per day for internet. I used it so I could communicate with my wife as sometimes we went off to different places on the ship. It should also be free when the inboard onboard entertainment keeps getting cancelled. If you purchase a stateroom movie (price was $11.99), make sure you watch it in 48 hours or you lose it. This was our first Spa package and we feel it was worth it! Plus it gave us something to do when the onboard entertainment kept getting cancelled. Our ship had a 16 and older pool are which was very nice. Make sure you understand your dining package before you board. Sometimes the buffet places were better than the main dining. We did not get the drink package. They provided tea, basic coffee, juice, flavored water, and water at no additional cost. Soda required the next level drinking package. Alcohol required the next level after soda (recommended if you have more than 5 drinks per day per person).

Romantic getaway

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by j83holmes

Our ship had a 16 and older pool are which was very nice.

j83holmes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 7118
This room was near the forward port side with a nice ocean view. Good room for no more than 2 adults.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins