3. Coral Princess
Fully met all our expectations from boarding to disenbarkation. The staff were all friendly, helpful and patient, and made our voyage fun, relaxed and one to remember for a lifetime. Our room steward was so sweet and friendly and she worked hard to make our room clean and functional each day. Getting on the ship at the beginning and leaving on the last day ran as smooth as silk. No stress and felt well taken care of. The food was excellent and well prepared. We were served promptly and courteously in both the Horizon Court and the Bordeaux dining room. I had a special diet and Arthur, the head waiter made sure my dietary needs were met with friendliness and professionalism. Our waitresses served us like we were royalty. The meals were delicious. The nightly entertainment was enjoyable and varied , from a magic show to musicals. We looked forward each night to our date night. I would give this cruise a 10 and would definitely cruise again with Princess Cruises.

Fantastic voyage