Viking Sky Cruise Review

Beautiful Baltic!

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Doris Jean

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea

I chose this cruise because I have traveled with Viking before on a River Cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam. I was very pleased with Viking and wanted to try an ocean cruise.

I liked the itinerary on this cruise. We went to eight countries: Norway, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden. We also added on three days in Iceland on our return.

We were happy that the ship spent two days in St. Petersburg so we could attend an evening performance of the ballet.

The ship was beautiful and our room was large and lovely. We had great service throughout the ship. The friendliness of the staff made it pleasant for everyone. The food was delicious. We especially liked Manfredi's and also enjoyed Mamsen's and the Pool Grill.

The entertainment was enjoyable. And the excursions offered were varied and pleasant.

I would recommend this cruise and I would especially recommend Viking. In fact I have already booked another cruise to the Mediterranean with Viking.

Doris Jean's Full Rating Summary

Cabin suite 3000

The cabin could not have been more perfect. I loved everything about it. I especially liked the beautiful large bathroom with walk in closet.

Doris Jean