3. Viking Sun
This cruise was for 121 days and was Absolutely fantastic. Viking pulled out all the stops for this round the world. They added many extras like 24 hour room service, free laundry, and premium drink package. Everything was top notch. There was over 50 stops and each one was unique and interesting. The excursions were well planned and exceeded my expectations. Customer service was incredible. Every detail was thought about and taken care of. Although we visited many different countries all the customs procecedures were well taken of, eliminating any custom issues. The tour guides were very knowledgeable and professional and the tour buses very modern with airconditioning. The crew was superb and the Captain, cruise director, and general manager were spectactular. Even though we had over 900 passengers, the managers personally knew me and my background. The crew worked very well as a team with showed that management was very effective. The food, entertainment, and cultural presentations were first class. I cannot say enough on how good this cruise was! I would highly recommend Viking to all my friends.

World cruise 35,000 miles

Viking Sun Cruise Review by Gcberg

I would highly recommend Viking to all my friends.
Gcberg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Good size and room service was excellent