3. Norwegian Bliss
We started our vacation three days before our departure in Seattle. We took the 10 hour tour to Mt Rainier which was magnificent. The other two days we toured the must see attractions like the Space Needle, the Monorail and Pike's Market. One of my favorite places was Chihuly Garden and Glass. The glass exhibits were beautiful and nothing like I've ever seen. We even took the Underground Tour which was just OK but somewhat interesting. The embarkation and disembarkation was really smooth compared to a cruise that we took two years ago (MSC). The food was good with the exception of Q Texas Smokehouse. We had 6 people at our table with no one being impressed. The cornbread had jalapenos in it...I asked the waitress if there was a choice of NO jalapenos for people who didn't want them. The sides given were not edible, were only little samples and not good choices. There were no drinks that I could get without alcohol that weren't loaded with sugar. I know it's vacation but I couldn't put my health at risk by having too much sugar. Also I was amazed at the red needle boxes in our room and in restrooms on the ship. The first excursion (Ketchikan) was unorganized. We couldn't find anyone to help us navigate where we needed to go...very frustrating in the rain. The remainder of the excursions were better organized. I was disappointed that we could not used the Mt Roberts Tram portion of our excursion. I was looking forward to photographing the view. I loved the Observation Deck. It was a great place to meet people and just watch the beautiful scenery. I preferred it to the small intimate places on the ship like the Sugarcane Mojito Bar or the Brew House. The entertainment was the best that I have ever experienced...LOVED Britain's Finest Band. Our last day we had a red eye flight home and had prepared a tour of two wineries and a Chocolate Factory with a stop at Snoqualmie Falls. I loved Seattle and our Alaskan cities and Victoria BC. I would love to go again but to a different section of Alaska. Let me know when that is possible.

CRUISING IN BLISS

baguenkel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 11122
Cabin was clean and neat. The size was adequate for this 7 day cruise but for a longer cruise I would prefer a bigger space. Loved the size of the bathroom.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins