3. Viking Sea
We chose Viking Ocean Cruise line because of the small ships, exciting itinerary, inclusive value, no sales pressure on board and adult only environment. The cruise offered everything we were looking for in a cruise without the high price tag. One crew member stated it correctly in my view that Viking offers "Premium" cruising. I agree with that statement. The ship was pristine and very inviting. There were so many places to sit and enjoy some solitude. I am an early riser and it was like getting up at home each morning getting my coffee or cappuccino and finding a quiet place to read and watch the sunrise. The crew were friendly and attentive and there was no sales pressure AT ALL! There were plenty of enrichment activities on board as well. The embarkation and disembarkation were extremely well managed. We booked two more cruises while on board-one river cruise and one ocean. We look forward to many more cruise experiences with Viking.

Absolutely Wonderful Cruising Experience!

Viking Sea Cruise Review by sfrancois

sfrancois’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

The cabin was well appointed and all cabins have a balcony. The bathroom was lovely with plenty of room and heated floors! We did have some issues with noise for the first few nights of our cruise, but the staff was very attentive and sent someone to fix it and even offered to move us to a different cabin.