3. Viking Sea
Always wanted to take a trans-Atlantic cruise. We were greeted by cruise personal at the airport and professional processed to the pier for boarding. On board the cruise staff was supper helpful and kind. Our stateroom was well appointed and very clean. During the cruise, we were most fortunate to have had perfect weather the entire time (2 weeks). The port stops were great and interesting. I would have preferred the Casablanca stop over Tangiers stop as was originally programmed, but that's life. On board I discovered very comfortable areas outdoors and spent restful time reading and resting. The spa facilities were great especially the fantastic facial. Appreciated the "no hard sales" from any department especially the retail areas. A recommendation on my part is to have all denominational services available on Sundays and religious holidays. As it turned out, Easter services were provided by popular demand. And, as always, the food was excellent and beautifully presented. Thanks you for a most enjoyable 2 weeks.

Relaxation

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Love Crusing!

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
Love Crusing!’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

It was perfect. The bed and pillows provided me with great sleep and comfort.