3. Oasis of the Seas
Other siblings chose this cruise--we went along to hang with them. Spent MANY hours researching cruise-ship-cabins-ports-menus-CC reviews. Embarkation/debarkation was a breeze- Got to PC at 1pm-when others had already boarded ship. Luggage showed up 2 hours later. Booked Jr. Suite on deck 10 near rear bulge. Good spot--no noise from anyone. Tip; 2nd outlet under bed frame near night stand. Cabins have coolers--not fridges--temp was about 50 degr or a little less-no settings. Walk-in closet, lots of hangers. AC worked great. Cabin steward kept the place neat/tidy. Ate at MDR every night-food was good / very good --all meals. Service was outstanding. Hit WJ for breakfast between 730-8am every day and no issues with table seating/crowds. Lots of variety. All crew were friendly & courteous. No "in your face" sales tactics. Staff stayed out of your way on decks 5 & 6. Ship was full--6000 plus cattle on our trip. Only noticed crowd on night we went to Aqua Theater show--long line to get in--go way early. Comedy show room has obstructed seating--get there early for better seats.Did not do--zip line-rock climbing-skating-wave surfing, etc. We entertain ourselves mostly. Did go to Central Park a few nights for soft/relaxing music--it was loud and not relaxing--electric piano & violin (amplified)--playing show tunes with some improv. by two musicians. Went as far away from them as we could get and it was barely tolerable. Did I say it was loud? Beers were $8.50 +/- incl 18% s.c. Pina Colada was $11.50 with s.c. My Memory may be cloudy on that part. We brought wine and I smuggled mini bottles of rum on board--so our drink tab was only $100. Labadee--went to Columbus Cove--no wind--should have gone to windward side, Did have good drinks served at out lounge chairs--"Island Specials" $13 with S.C. Rum based fruit drinks--very good. Falmouth--stayed inside security area--shopped and had some Red Stripe while wife haggled with vendors--she had fun. Cozumel--hired a taxi for 4 hrs--went to Punta Sur Park--that was a mistake--RUTTED dirt road last five miles inside park--slow going in & out--not much to see. Lost 1/1/2 hrs driving to & from park. Did see all the island and stopped in downtown San Miguel to haggle with vendors. Would go again on Oasis size ship--if itinerary was to my liking. We are doing an Alaska cruise in 2019 on a 2100 passenger ship. I'm thinking that is more to my liking. Will see if I am right.

Oasis--exceeded my fussy expectations

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by rcate527

Other siblings chose this cruise--we went along to hang with them.

rcate527’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

About 290 s.f.--roomy-nice size shower--not a tube like most cabins.
Walk-in closet--AC worked very well. Nice balcony. Sofa & stuffed chair.
Clean. Very comfortable bed.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans