3. Viking Sun
We have always enjoyed cruising with Viking. First with their river cruises and then Ocean cruise. We initially were skeptical about a 120 day ocean cruise but we were. very happy that we chose to take this cruise. I had some food allergy issues but the staff were very good to make sure my needs were accommodated. The staff of the ship were excellent. From the Barista who made us Capuchinos, to the bartenders and all the dining staff in the various restaurants. The Captain had a good sense of humour and kept us informed of what was going on. The Cruise Director was outstanding in all aspects and readily available to talk to anyone. The entertainment throughout the cruise was excellent. The enrichment lectures were very good for the most part. The shore excursions surprised as and were very good. Overall, no complaints at all. I would gladly recommend this cruise and Viking to anyone.

2018 World Cruise

Viking Sun Cruise Review by Flying_Piglet

I would gladly recommend this cruise and Viking to anyone.
Flying_Piglet’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Cabin was excellant. There were a couple of silly issues. Even though every passenger on board had the Silver Spirits package, they would not stock even soft drinks in the rooms mini-bar. I had to order from room service.

Cabins were well laid out and designed. We found room for everything and no wasted space. The Balcony was great. The bathroom was more than adequate.