Galileo Cruise Review

Good Morning, Galileo!

Galileo Cruise Review by wdenton

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Greece

We loved everything about this cruise! It was our first time in Greece, and after the cruise we were heading out for two weeks of home exchange and our own adventures, so we really appreciated the introduction this cruise gave us. We toured the Cyclades. The ship is delightful, the crew was extraordinarily cheerful, capable and kind. I had an eating challenge that made my diet really complex, and the Hotel Manager memorized my preferences and had special meals created for me - to the point that the other passengers wondered if perhaps I wasn't getting an upgrade!

The ship is in great condition, everything perfectly clean. Our cabin was kept spotless, the bed was comfortable and there was more space than we expected (Category B). We did not do all the tours, although our shipmates were happy with them. We did the Delos excursion and it was terrific.

We especially loved that the ship had access to the port piers so that we only used tenders at one island. All the other stops we could come and go as we pleased. The half board plan worked great, we really enjoyed scoping out restaurants on all the islands.

We will be back with Variety. This was our 35th wedding anniversary, and we enjoyed every minute!

wdenton's Full Rating Summary

Cabin B 22 (?)

Clean, well maintained, lots of storage, nice linens, surprisingly spacious bathroom.

wdenton