3. Viking Sun
We had heard positive comments about Viking and when I was looking to plan a surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Cruise I looked more closely at Viking. From my first phone call to inquire about a Viking Cruise I knew I had made the right choice! Viking made us feel like friends as opposed to a customer and that feeling continued up until we boarded the Viking Sun. While on the Cruise we built friendships with members of the Viking Sun Staff that have remained in contact with us! Everywhere we went on the Viking Sun the staff welcomed us by name! The restaurants made us feel like we were walking into our favorite restaurant back home where they knew us and were excited to see us and had been awaiting our arrival. Andriy and Andriy the Wine Stewards were ABOVE AWESOME! The Viking Band and Chris and Leroy were incredible entertainers that catered to the patrons of TorsHaven. We could no have wished for a better experience on the Viking Sun. Were we impressed??? Well, we booked our next two Cruises while on board!

Viking Awesomeness

Viking Sun Cruise Review by Bart Rsmussen

Bart Rsmussen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

The cabin was a highlight in itself! We were pleased we decided to go with the Explorer Suite. Ahhhhhhh!