Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by imandyie

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

It just keeps getting worse. I’ve been on 2 cruises before, all with Royal Caribbean and I thought they were ok but this year was bad.

- Embarkation was smooth.

- Breakfast was the same every morning ( sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs etc) I wish there were more healthy options.

- Lunch was good, more varieties and new things every day

- Dinner and service was good apart from Steak. I ate lots of steaks in different places and I know what medium rare means. These steaks were raw. Four of us ordered and they were all raw. Definitely go for medium well instead.

- The stateroom attendant was friendly

- The shows were not so good compared to Independence. There was a very good comedian in the first night. On the last night there was a different comedian which wasn’t that good. Some of his jokes were word by word the same as some of the first comedian which was painful to watch.

- The cruise director was ok but not very involved.

- The ports weren’t very good.

Le Havre is too far from Paris so took an excursion to Deauville and Honfleur which were really beautiful.

Portugal was ok but not as nice as France.

Vigo was a waste of time

- The next cruise discounts on board were terrible. Basically 40 dollars off a oceanview stateroom and 165 dollars deposit per person which was not refundable if cancelled.

Overall there wasn’t anything wow but just ok. I don’t think it was worth the money.

Once I got to airport I realised I forgot my brand new suit and 2 ties in the stateroom. I know it was my fault but there was 0 help with that. Once they take your money they don’t care anymore.

That is definitely my last cruise with them and will start trying out other cruise lines.

imandyie's Full Rating Summary