3. Celebrity Constellation
We chose this cruise for a friends 50th Birthday. We stayed in Venice the night before and it was wonderful. Arriving at the ship on a water taxi was amazing and embarkation was very quick. We were on the ship with a drink in hand within 15 minutes. The sail out from Venice was simply stunning. I had read in other reviews the ship was looking tired however I did not find this, I found the ship clean and well laid out. The cabin was small but clean and well looked after. We were anytime dining and the food in the marco polo was very good and the service was very good and the service was quick. The longest we waited for a table was 30 mins however it is possible to book in advance. We were given a pager and went to have a wee cocktail while waiting. The food in the self service dining area was varied and very good. I particularly enjoyed the outside eating area. I did not go to many shows but the one I did go to was a beatles tribute which was very good however I felt it would have went down well in the reflections lounge. The activities around the pool especially on sea day were very entertaining. The parties on the deck were also very good especially the silent disco. The service was on the whole very good however I felt the pool bars could have done with a few more staff.The ports we went to were Dubrovnik which we spent a few hours wandering around the old walled city, there was a shuttle bus. We had a ship day in Corfu. Santorini was just beautiful however the queue was quite long to get on the cable car. Mykonos was my favourite, it is a beautiful island which we spent walking around the shops and then spent a few hours at the beach. When we got to Naples we decided to go to Pompeii, we got a taxi and the driver waited 2 hours for us. However that was not enough time. Next time I will go on a ships excursion which takes you by bus and gives you 4 hours to walk around. There is also a guided tour ships excursion. If doing it on your own I would advise buying a ticket from the ticket office at the port which sold tickets to Pompeii which would save half an hour waiting in a queue to get in. If taking the fast ferry to Capri I would advise buying a ticket for returning as soon as you arrive on the Island as they sell out quickly. The only day there was a wait to get off the ship was Santorini. All in all I absolutely loved my time on the Constellation and I loved all the places we went. I have already booked another cruise for next September for 11 nights on Celebrity Edge again going to the Amalfi Coast and the Greek Islands. I would highly recommend Celebrity Cruises.

Greek Island Cruise from Venice

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by caz61

caz61’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C
Cabin 2C 6037
The cabin was a bit small but adequate however there were 3 of us sharing. The cabin attendant kept it clean and was very pleasant. He would put the 3rd bed down at night and back up in the morning. The shower was very good and always had plenty of hot water.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins