3. Viking Sky
Our sixtieth wedding anniversary was June 21, and both of us wanted to cruise the Baltic. We had never sailed on any of the Viking ships, but had heard wonderful stories that friends had shared about Viking cruises. Viking Sky was a new ship. Everything told us that we should go. Mid May I had my 90th birthday and the month before Nancy celebrated her 25th anniversary of being ordained in the ministry, and still being active in our church. We had a lot of reasons to celebrate! The highlight of our trip was a dinner in the private dinner of The Chef’s Table with five couples that we had met on board and had come to enjoy. So many members of the restaurant staff were involved. They were fabulous and Nancy and I were thrilled that they came when we were served our special dessert cake and to see the projection of the story of our lives that our grandson had prepared for my birthday. We know that we made the right decision, and Viking made it perfect!

Celebrating our 60th Wedding Anniversary

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Steele Stewart

Steele Stewart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

On June first we were informed that we had received a cetagry upgrade from 4094 to 4024. This pleasant surprise gave us significant additional space that was greatly appreciated. Thank you, and it made our trip even more wonderful.