3. Carnival Miracle
I usually don't take the time to write reviews but after our recent cruise I couldn't help myself. Many of our friends gave us "the look" when they found out we booked with Carnival. Never having been on a cruise we weren't selective about which cruise line. Mostly tried to find the best deal at the time we could go. Can't say we weren't a little nervous after people told us Carnival wasn't their top pick. Not sure why because my wife and I had an amazing time. Carnival is definitely a fun ship but not in a party way. The crew was extremely accommodating and enthusiastic the entire time. Their energy was infectious and made the week relaxing and fun. There was a variety of entertainment that kept us busy as well as lots of give-aways. The food was excellent and there was plenty of options for every taste bud. The Carnival Miracle is definitely a "inclusive" cruise with families, couples, and singles but the ship easily caters to all groups giving any type of traveler something to do. We will definitely cruise again with Carnival in the future and totally ignore "the look" from now on.

Amazing Cruise Ship and Crew!!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by mwalter72

mwalter72’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 5192
Our room was spacious with lots of storage. The balcony was just the right size allowing for many morning and night time private relaxation. The bed was just perfect as well as the linens. My wife wanted to take home the pillows. Slept great!
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins