Viking Sun Cruise Review

Trip of a Lifetime

Viking Sun Cruise Review by Rickkentucky

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe

I have been on several Viking River Cruises and have always found the staffs to be very warm, welcoming and inviting. The Viking Sun was no different. The entire staff went out of their way to make our voyage one of the most exciting of a lifetime. Viking does it right! My husband and I were on the Viking Sun World Cruise for 4 months. Between the interesting ports of call, enrichment lectures, shore excursions and the dining options, I can honestly say that we never got bored. I can't say enough about the staff. They would go above and beyond to get you whatever you asked. Everyone on the staff was accessible, from the captain on down. In four months of dining aboard ship I can honestly say that I never walked away from a meal feeling disappointed. While we are not planning any further cruises in the near-term, you can be sure Viking will be the one we contact when we're ready to cruise again.

Rickkentucky's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Deluxe Veranda 4099

Love that every cabin on Viking ships have a balcony. Cabin had everything one would need on a trip away from home. Bathroom was spacious by cruise ship standards.

Rickkentucky