3. American Constitution
This was a first smaller ship excursion. And a great one to go on. Great staff made it very enjoyable. The food was excellent. Would like to another of these type of this cruise. The shore excursions were enjoyable and not to long. Also provided for more time in ports for your own excursions. I found that the open dining aboard was excellent and gave one the opportunity to meet different people each day if they wanted. Service was excellent and entire crew and staff were excellent. Meeting all the needs for the passengers. The ports that we visited were enjoyable and had lots to do during our time there. Our starting point was a great location not only the town but the convenience of having our airport close. Also close to our embarkation. I would say this has been one of my more favorite type of cruises. The scaled down version makes for more fun an relaxation. No hurry up to type.

Our Fun Cruise

American Constitution Cruise Review by Gsidell

I would say this has been one of my more favorite type of cruises.

The scaled down version makes for more fun an relaxation. No hurry up to type.
Gsidell’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Constitution price drops

Excellent for this size of ship