• Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions
Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review

Our first cruise and definitely not our last

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Stevenson x 2

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View 6

This was our first cruise and from the outset the travel agent we arranged through assured us we were comingin at a high level, with the Celebrity experience recognised as one of the best. He was right - everything about this cruise was fantastic from start to finish. For months in advance I looked at every website I could find which carried information on the Constellation and published reviews. I tried to be as sensible as I could about those who posted negative reviews but have to admit to being a bit concerned about those that talked about a tired, old ship. In my honest opinion, and allowing for not having anything to judge by and accepting that some people may genuinely have had some issues that I am unaware of, this is a very unfair assessment. The ship was beautifully decorated and maintained. The staff from start to finish were friendly, helpful and attentive. The itinerary (which we picked the cruise for) was perfect and was made even better by the really lovely atmosphere on the ship. The food was exceptional and, while we stuck mainly to the Ocean View and San Marco, we did on one occasion (my birthday) take a meal on Sushi on Five. That was both fantastic and extremely reasonable for what we got - indeed the staff actually helped us select and in doing so made sure we did not over-order. Which takes me to comments about pushy arroaches to upgrade - not once in my experience. Somehow, and this is still unclear to me, the staff found out that I was celebrating a birthday and brought me a cake that they had prepared while we ate! All in all, absolutely perfect and I am hooked on both crusing generally and cruising with Celebrity in particular. A massive thanks to all at Celebrity!

Stevenson x 2's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View 6
Cabin 06 3011

Spotless, roomy and beautifully maintained on a daily basis

City Tour

First visit to Corfu and lovely vibe to the city

View All 58 City Tour Reviews
Santorini

Did not take an excursion but made our own way to Fira up the 588 steps! Well worth the effort but will go by cable car next time round!

Walking the Walls

One of the highlights of this cruise - I always wanted to see Dubrovnik and was not disappointed

View All 58 Walking the Walls Reviews