3. Viking Sky
we chose this cruise because unusual itinerary and lower number of passengers. It felt as uncrowded as the viking river cruises that we love. Enjoyed the breath taking sceneries and the guided tours. cabin staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. Dining room staff kept everything immaculate and we took advantage of the specialty dining. What a treat! The entertainment was wonderful and fun. We also took advantage of the bath ritual. The spa was quite a treat. we took part in the tea time in the atrium. It was a very bright room with the open feel. Spent a lot time in the front of the ship,watching the scenery. I hated to sleep because I might miss something as we sailed through the fjords! I loved getting up early to watch the ship dock in the various ports. It added to the anticipation of another grat day in the Baltics.

First ocean cruise with Viking

Viking Sky Cruise Review by loyal viking

loyal viking’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

beautifully decorated and plenty of room. Comfortable