3. Viking Sky
Great accommodations, the room was beautiful, the balcony was perfect and relaxing, the drinks and snacks in fridge was wonderful. The chefs are attentive and food was surpurb, attentive table service and professional all around. The ship was Beautiful and clean. Great excursions and well organized. We loved their organization getting on and off ship. We were so impressed with every staff member in how attentive to detail they were to each guest. Would love to go again anywhere but need to save save save. We are hoping to find something in our price range. Best vacation ever! The only negative is that we left my set of car keys in nightstand drawer. I contacted Viking 2 days later describing my set. They sent me someone else’s keys. I have discussed several times but no solution. I still have another persons keys. Without my knowledge they changed the file as “resolved” when it wasn’t.

1st Cruise & No Surprises!

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Mlgardner50

Mlgardner50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Beautiful, comfortable and very well supplied.