3. Viking Sun
We have cruised before on several lines and had loved our experiences river cruising with Viking but a World Cruise was an entirely new experience for my sister and I. The itinerary was wonderful and covered several countries we had not yet traveled to. It looked like a spectacular adventure so we said yes and booked.Viking exceeded expectations in every way possible! The crew was incredibly professional and every effort was made by each and every one of them to make our experience on the cruise flawless...and this cruise indeed was! My kudos to the cruise leadership team and each Viking team member we came into contact with. The cuisine was exceptional and provided variety and local food choices as well as elegant continental dishes. The customer service provided was second to none and the entertainment and on board expert lectures were extremely well presented. An opportunity to attend cooking classes and a first rate spa and gym completed the on board delites.If it is not obvious by now, I am a Viking Explorer for life and cannot wait to book our next trip!

2018 The Inaugural World Cruise was absolute magic!

Viking Sun Cruise Review by Worldtravelingsisters

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Cuba
Worldtravelingsisters’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Beautiful well organized cabin. Our cabin steward and assistants were very attentive and always willing to be of assistance .