3. Grandeur of the Seas
Staff was amazing, Steve was a magician our room was always clean. Traveled with family who is vegan and they had amazing vegan options in the windjammer. Grant in the Dining Hall made sure there were vegan options for my uncles. The beds were comfortable, we had an ocean view room. I did experience some sea sickness and the "hospital" on the ship did provide medication for that. There were always newer movies being played and the Palladium Theater was my go-to spot. The DJ in the club could have a better variation of music. I went to the "club" about 6 or 7 days out of the 9 day cruise and the music was often repeated. Overall the cruise was wonderful and I plan to go on another cruise in a year or 2 with friends and possibly a bigger ship. The shops were great and everyday was a new adventure.

Grandeur of the Seas