3. Majesty of the Seas
Having read some very negative reviews of this ship, I was nervous but pleasantly surprised. It was small and dated, and the bathrooms really show their age (sometimes in gross ways like rust and mold!), and the hallways often smelled like sewers but the food was fine and the staff was always friendly. The elevators were incredibly slow and drinks are stupidly expensive, but good once you swallow the prices. The pool is way too small but it's not a big ship. I echo another reviewer saying the cruise line should provide you with more info about the ports - it would've been nice to know you won't find toilet paper in Havana! I don't think we'll sail RC again, mainly because we've sailed with Celebrity and they're tops, but this really wasn't a bad experience overall. It's just an old, small ship. We got a good deal on it and wanted to see Cuba.

Not as bad as I expected

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by VKH

Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 1N 3514
Small and tight!! Too small for 2 adults and 2 kids. Bathroom needs serious updating or replacement.
Deck 8 Outside Cabins