3. Golden Princess
I was a bit concerned about how our experience would be after reading several of the previous comments about this ship. Thankfully, none of my concerns were realized. The ship is older, but still in good shape and tastefully decorated. The food was fantastic and the service impeccable. I have cruised too many times to count on several different lines and I really have no complaints with this ship or our cruise experience. You can tell it's an older ship, but our interior cabin was very nice and had a large new TV (which was nice for the times we were resting in the cabin watching a nice selection of the movies offered). We had no issues with our toilets or leaks in the ceiling, etc as previous comments mentioned. There was a bit of a bad smell on Deck 7 near the center or the ship as you headed out to the Promenade deck on occasion, but it was rare and isolated to that area. The pizza and Trident grill food was very good, though we always prefer the dining room. The Anytime dining worked well for us and we had great food and service in all 3 of the dining rooms. The daily tea was wonderful as well. Entertainment quality was terrific. Great singers, dancers and shows (3 Production shows, a Whitney Houston tribute singer, comedian and The Voice Of the Ocean). There was a Sunday worship service offered which we decided to attend and it really started our week off well. It was so nice to see that a worship service was offered. We didn't book any shore excursions through the ship as we had sailed Alaska before and decided to do our own thing this time. I definitely recommend this cruise and do not think you will be disappointed.

Excellent Cruise - Fantastic food and service